A Variety of Flexible Spaces
With 215,000 square feet of authentic African-inspired flexible space, our venues range from our elite executive boardroom perfect for any small meeting to our 38,000 square foot ballroom, creating the prefect setting for your event of up to 5,000 attendees.
Each carpeted space at our conference center has state of the art A/V and communications technology, including complimentary wireless Internet, state-of-the-art sound, phone, independent heating and air conditioning, house sound and background music, as well as varied lighting.
Click here to create a setup using our MeetingMatrix Diagrams
Click here to download MeetingMatrix Diagrams
- Kilimanjaro Ballroom: 38,232 square feet; can be broken into 6 salons
- Kalahari Ballroom: 17,200 square feet; can be broken into 8 suites
- River Rooms: Three rooms, Zambezi, Nile and Orange, can be combined at 11,823 square feet or used separately
- Executive Center: Seven rooms, Guava, Tamarind, Portia and Wisteria at 930 square feet; or combine any two for an additional two rooms at 1,800 square feet, with Mangrove at 1,900 square feet
- Wood Rooms: Five rooms, Aloeswood, Leopard Wood, Rosewood, Sagewood, and Zebrawood can be combined at 6,985 square feet or used separately
- Junior Ballrooms: Indigo Bay at 3,500 square feet; Cypress at 3,400 square feet
- Jaamati Hut: Four rooms, Banyan, Ironwood, Crown Palm and Acacia, at 1,200 square feet
- Boardrooms: Two rooms, Ebony and Empress, at 700 square feet
- Pre-function: Grand Hall at 7,700 square feet