The region's largest resort convention center!
Wisconsin Dells Conference Center
Mesmerizing Meeting Facilities
With 100,000 square feet of flexible space inspired by adventure, our Wisconsin Dells conference center is the largest resort convention center in the state and comprises venues that range from the elite boardrooms to elegant ballrooms, creating the perfect setting for your events of several to several thousand guests.
Each carpeted space at our Wisconsin conference center has state of the art A/V and communications technology, including complimentary wireless Internet, state-of-the-art sound, phone, independent heating and air conditioning, house sound and background music, as well as varied lighting. Some of the ballrooms feature luminous chandeliers for a most elegant ambiance and all rooms are enhanced with authentic African artwork and artifacts. Review diagrams of the meeting spaces below and plan your event today.
Kalahari Resorts Meeting Rooms:
- Ballrooms: Suites 1-8 Ballroom can be combined at 20,560 square feet or used separately; Suites A-H Ballroom can be combined at 17,200 square feet or used separately
- Breakout Rooms immediately adjacent to the ballrooms; Tamboti, Aloeswood, Marula, Aralia, Mangrove at 1,300 square feet each can be combined as well as Guava, Tamarind, Portia and Wisteria, at 1,300 square feet each which can also be combined.
- Boardrooms: Mahogany and Desert Rose for up to 14 people; Ebony and Empress for up to 20
- Meeting Rooms: Cypress at 2,268 square feet; Ironwood at 1,325 square feet; Acacia and Crown Palm at 1,375 square feet; Bamboo at 1,701 square feet; Banyan at 1,485
- Common Areas: North Atrium at 6,475 square feet; South Atrium at 4,000 square feet